- About Us
- I’m New
- St. Joseph School
In Baptism we are called to serve others and proclaim the Good News. When we do this, we not only fulfill God’s mission but we overcome fears, grow in gratitude, and discover our gifts. Join us and we’ll connect you to a ministry here at St. Joseph Parish that will allow you to discover the joy of serving God’s kingdom. We encourage you to reflect on the questions and videos below and then when you are ready, click on the Ready to Serve button. Someone will then reach out to you with the next steps.
Sarah and Natalie Wagner talk about what it’s like to be altar servers.
Alicia Matesa describes being a CLOW (Children’s Liturgy of the Word) teacher during Mass.
Luke Wayson on working in tech ministry and being part of the SJP “Spaceship” livestream team.
Celia McGrain on being a Confirmation small group leader and a Parish Council member.
Becky Dempsey talks about teaching first grade Faith Formation.
Craig Gould on working with teens in Edge and Underground.
What is holding you back from serving in ministry?
Where have you been particularly blessed in your life? For what do you offer God gratitude?
How are you gifted? Where can you share your gifts?
What do you enjoy doing? What are your talents?
• Creating welcoming and inviting environments
• Admin computer skills Microsoft, census, calendaring, telecommunication programs
• Caring for babies and toddlers
• Teaching and sharing the faith
• Working with couples
• Speaking in front of others
• Singing or playing an instrument
• Liturgical Ministry at Mass
• Walking with newcomers on their faith journey
• Leading small group
• Playing with technology
• Planning event
• Serving those on the margins
• Investing in young people
• Visiting the sick
• Speaking Spanish
Are you ready to Rise Up?