Summer is here—time for relaxation, rest, and renewal. While there may be a slower pace of activities and opportunities at the parish in the summer, there are still plenty of opportunities to stay connected with your faith.
- Heading out of town for vacation? Find Mass when you’re traveling at masstimes.org
- Summer Drop-in Bible study: Wednesdays in the Parish Center at 7 pm from June 8 to August 24. More information HERE
- Divine Mercy Prayer Group: Wednesdays in the Church at 3 pm
- Formed.org: FORMED offers high-quality entertainment and faith formation resources. To access this free parish resource, go to www.sjpmd.formed.org Type in “St. Joseph Parish Cockeysville” to find and select our parish. Once selected, you will be able to create your own account for viewing the many resources offered.
- Parish Formation Presentations from fall and Lent HERE
- Baltimore Catholic Radio: A companion in your faith, this mostly online radio station is like entering a daily retreat with contemplative music, prayers, reflections on the saints, and catechetical teachings of Popes, bishops, and priests. It includes Baltimore’s own Catholic Review Radio interviews multiple times weekly. Baltimorecatholicradio.com: Listen, Be Transformed, Find Peace
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Saturdays at 3–3:45 pm or by appointment
- Opportunities for Eucharistic Adoration: First Friday Adoration will return to St. Joseph Parish in September